- 2 3V Battery
- 1 Battery Clip
- Mechanical Speaker
- Jumper Wires
- Connect your positive and negative terminals of the battery clip to the respective power rails. Do not attach the battery just yet.
- From the positive rail, connect a wire to B5.
- Connect a wire to E5. Connect to one lead of a motor. The other lead of the motor to E7.
- Connect C7 to negative rail.
- Connect the positive rail to B10.
- Connect the positive wire of the mechanical speaker to D10.
- Connect the negative wire of the mechanical speaker to D13.
- Connect a wire from C13 to the negative rail.
- Attach your battery.
** Be sure to remember POWER RAILS CONNECT VERTICALLY and THE MIDDLE SECTIONS (A-E or F-J) ARE CONNECTED HORIZONTALLY**