- 1 9V Battery
- 1 Battery Clip
- 1 LED (Any color)
- 1 330 Ohm resistor
- Jumper Wires
- Connect your positive and negative terminals to the respective power rails. Do not attach the battery just yet.
- From the positive rail, connect a wire to A4.
- Connect a 330 Ohm resistor from B4 to B5. The polarity of the resistor does not matter.
- Place the switch with four pins on E5, F5, E7, and F7.
- With your LED, bend the anode (long leg of the LED that is positive) to form a curved figure that equals the size of the cathode (short leg of the LED that is negative.
- Connect the LED’s anode to C7 and cathode to C10.
- To close the circuit, connect a wire from A10 to the negative terminal.
- Attach your battery
** Be sure to remember POWER RAILS CONNECT VERTICALLY and THE MIDDLE SECTIONS (A-E or F-J) ARE CONNECTED HORIZONTALLY**
Be careful with the pins on the switch